CEO. U.S. Army Veteran. Husband. Dad.
James Dalman has been in the marketing and design industry for 28 years. He's done work for NASCAR, Disney, HTC, Nike Golf, BMW, NHL, Arnold Palmer, Best Western, Honda, and Michael Hyatt.
James is CEO and founder of Happy Joe, a Veteran Owned Business that recruits and deploys Veterans and Military Spouses in the digital marketing industry. He served in the U.S. Army Reserves and Oklahoma National Guard as an 11 Bravo Infantryman.
James Dalman has been involved in several successful web tech startups. He's coached hundreds of entrepreneurs on building their businesses and spoken at events across the United States on entrepreneurship, freelancing, and branding.
James has been married to Donetta, the most incredible wife, for 25 years. They love to travel and are considering the digital nomad lifestyle. He's also the proud father of two amazing kids, Kayla and Tyler, and his new son-in-law Joe.
James doesn't like to write bios in the third person.
INTERVIEWS AND ARTICLES FROM ACROSS THE WEB
- A Podcast about Podcasting
- Do Web Designers Need to Know How to Code?
- Dealing with Client Conflict and Project Problems
- What Makes a Great Website Great
- What is Branding and Why Is It Important?
- Pricing for Profit: Why Hourly Rates Don’t Bring Profits
- Three Steps to Finding the Perfect Clients
- How to Make Six Figures in Web Design
- Entrepreneur on Fire Interview
- Command Your Business: Episode 73
- Office Hours with Carrie Dils
- WP Round Table
- WP Weekly
- A Designers View of Pricing
- James Dalman is Disrupting Web Design (Again)
- Finely Tuned WordPress Consultant, WP Engine