AudioConexus was an extremely rewarding project that involved providing design, development, content creation, wireframing, and storytelling.
The original website was very text heavy and difficult to navigate. Many of the critical pages that visitors needed to find were buried deep within the site. I also needed to help AudioConexus tell their story clearly and quickly to their audience.
My objective was to create and design an online brand centered around the term “experience.” AudioConexus is an entertainment company that focuses on the tourism industry. It was essential to help clients and visitors understand what a great tourist experience is all about and how it relates to the AudioConexus brand. I believe this design achieved a perfect balance of form and function.
This project included the following services:
- Copywriting and simplifying their brand message
- Design of all website pages and graphics
- Creation of a custom audio page for easier uploading of audio and images
- Integrating comparison charts and social media tools
- Showcasing Audio Conexus brand partners with a simple logo rotation banner
- Implementation of custom icons to help lead visitors to proper pages
- Brand and web media consulting services
- Project management
The website was developed for WordPress on the Genesis framework by Bill Erickson. Unique functional controls were added to the backend so that the client could easily add special content or features on a per page need. Some examples include the Call to Action center on the bottom of specific pages and the Tour Samples page.