It’s hard to believe that we are already in the first week of 2013! There is so much exciting news and updates to share, but more about that in a minute because I do want to briefly reflect back on 2012.
A Brief Summary of 2012
- Business was totally amazing and I was honored to work with the best clients in the world! Thank you to everyone who partnered with me on their WordPress website designs. I really appreciate you all.
- Bill Erickson just plain rocks. We cranked out a LOT of projects together. Not only are his developer skills extraordinary, he’s just one cool dude. I love working with Bill and can’t thank him enough.
- I attended some incredible events such as the Scentsy Convention, Word of Mouth Marketing Crash Course, Circles Conference, and PressNomics (by far the best for me personally). I learned so much from these conferences.
- I had the honor of making some great new friendships and meeting people like Chris Lema, Micah Choquette, Cody Landefeld, Shayne Sanderson, Pat Ramsey, and Thomas Griffin.
- Becky McCray kicked me in the backside again and challenged me to refine my vision.
- My age started to catch up with me and I had some scares along the way. However, I did start a rigorous workout plan and I’ve been eating healthier … I’ve lost 20 lbs. in a few short months!
There were many other great things that happened (and some tough challenges as well) that made 2012 a milestone year for me. Overall I have no regrets and have been extremely blessed.
Moving Forward in 2013
This year is already off to an incredible start and I’ve rekindled a fire and passion I’ve not had for some time. I am so stoked about the changes I am making, as well as the new doors that are opening in my life. I humbly share these with you because you are my friends …
- Dalman Designs will be my future business venture and focus. You can read more about it here, but after a lot of prayer and consideration, this move just feels right. The final confirmation I needed came through reading The Commitment Engine by John Jantsch during the holiday break. I am extremely committed to my purpose and passion like never before and I will be stepping outside my comfort zone in order to make it all a reality.
- I was given the honor of being able to design the new website for Michael Hyatt’s Platform University membership site. I thank Stu McLaren from Wishlist Member for asking me to be involved and appreciate Michael allowing me to contribute in a small way!
- I’ll be writing articles for the newly launched WP Daily created by the amazing John Saddington, one of the geniuses behind one of my most loved WordPress themes, Standard Theme.
- And there’s more in the works that I can’t share right now!
Since my new business site will be moved to Dalman Designs, it means that this website will transition solely to my personal blog where I’ll continue to write about business and life.
My Hopes for You
I also want you to know that I am also thinking of you! I hope and pray that 2013 brings you open doors, great opportunities, and successful ventures. If you’ve been dreaming about launching a new venture, I encourage you to take it. If you’ve been searching for a new path, I hope you find it. Whatever your goals are for the year ahead, I cheer you on! If there is anything I can do to help you, please let me know.
Here’s to success in 2013!